Nik Dfine Photoshop and Lightroom 2 Plug-in offers digital photographers quick, easy and powerful control over noise reduction within an image.
Nik Dfine is an easy to use Photoshop, Elements, Lightroom 2 plug-in, and enables you to reduce noise in specific sections of an image, without any of the loss of detail, which is common with many noise reduction tools.
Nik Dfine incorporates revolutionary U Point Technology, which allows you to pinpoint exactly where you want to apply noise reduction, without affecting the rest of the image. Automatically manage layers and layer masks with the Brush Tool and quickly preview all of your results with Dfine’s user friendly interface.
Nik Dfine Photoshop Plug-in boasts numerous functions and features, including:
- Built-in U Point Technology allows you to pinpoint the specific areas of an image
- Three methods of selective noise reduction
- Control Points analyse the colour, tonality, detail and location of your selection
- Manage layers and layer masks using Photoshop or Photoshop Element's Brush Tool
- Easily incorporate and preview noise reduction in your workflow with Dfine’s resizable interface
- Supports Adobe Photoshop, Elements and Lightroom 2