Ben Q- SW271 - 27"
Outstanding colour accuracy and resolution. 4K ultra HD resolution ensures extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures for an optimal viewing and visual-intensive work experience.
- Devoted to meet the latest professional color standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: “Accurate Reproduction". BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also actively participated in ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
- See the true colors of nature! Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
- Enjoy the smoothest color gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colors.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) increases the overall dynamic range between black and white so the resulting image appears closer to what your eyes see in the natural world.
- The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image
- Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
- With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
*Supported Platforms: Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above
*Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5
- SW271 uses the latest USB-C™ port to transmit video and data with only one cable. So you can do the hardware calibration with ease. The USB-C™ port smoothly displays brilliant 4K contents and offers an up to 5Gbps transfer rate.
*The transmission rate of USB-C™ can vary. For more information please check out the user’s guide.
*USB-C is compatible with Thunderbolt 3. The user should check the compatibility of the host device with USB-C. The compatibility list can be downloaded from here.
*For more detail, please refer to SW271 compatibility list
*Please make sure your laptop’s USB-C port supports DisplayPort Alt mode.
- View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
- GamutDuo enables you to view content simultaneously in different color spaces side-by-side for comparison. Switch to PIP/PBP mode to enable GamutDuo.
- Hotkey Puck lets you switch between Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Black & White modes effortlessly. The buttons can also be customized to map other modes or OSD settings, such as brightness and contrast to bring added convenience to photographers.
- The SW271 includes a detachable shading hood that effectively reduces the monitor’s screen glare resulting from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
BenQ SW271 Pro 27 inch IPS Monitor