BenQ SW240 Pro 24"
This photo monitor can match more expensive units in terms of functionality, colour accuracy and straightforward performance. Its no-frills design concentrates on the essentials: a 24 inch 1920X1200 IPS panel and basic connectivity (including USB, HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI), yet the specifications are on a par with higher priced units, including 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB colour space coverage and hardware calibration. The SW240 also comes with Palette Master Element calibration software, with an optional hood available.
- See the true colors of nature! Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
- Enjoy the smoothest color gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colors.
- The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
- Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
- With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
* Supported Platforms: Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above
* Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5
- Enjoy the extra space offered by the SW240’s 24.1” 1920x1200 screen size with 16:10 ratio - perfect for professional photographers, or just daily usage. The SW240’s slightly larger size is perfect for viewing two full A4 sized documents side by side, allowing photographers to compare the content at a glance.
- The SW240’s inbuilt Color Mode HotKey allows you to swiftly switch between 3 preset color modes without having to press other OSD buttons. And you can also customize your preferred preset modes based on your own personal display needs by pressing the HotKey for 5 seconds.
- View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
- A detachable shading hood is available as an optional accessory for SW240 which can effectively reduce the monitor’s screen glare resulting from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used for both portrait and landscape orientations.
* Shading Hood is an optional accessory - please check for details on shading hood
BenQ SH240-Shading Hood for the SW240
BenQ SW240 Pro 24 inch IPS Monitor