Canson Infinity Velin Museum 250
For centuries, the genuine Velin Museum Rag has been chosen to create lithography’s, intaglio etchings, engravings and collotypes by world-renowned artists. Today, the original Arches Velin is available for the inkjet Fine Art & photo market.
This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and structure and offers a pure white tone without OBAs. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as Fine Art printmaking.
Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
Key features of Canson® Infinity Velin Museum Rag
- * 250gsm -100% Acid free, cotton paper
- * Pure white with a soft textured matt finish
- * Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
- * Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- * Dries instantly
- * Water resistant
- * No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- * Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
* Please note there may be a lead time of 5-7 working days for this product, if ordered in conjunction withother items these will still be shipped as next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
|Roll||"Roll 15m - 24""||
|Roll||"Roll 15m - 44""||