PL840 Vario, LED Soft Light.
These soft lights are designed for studio use mounted on light stands, providing soft and even illumination for photo and video. The light is free from infrared and UV content and completely flicker-free and with no residual ripple due to DC operation.
There is almost no heat load. Light intensity and colour temperature can be adjusted continuously via control dials on the rear side of the lights.
Multiple lights can be combined space-saving on top of each other using special connecting pieces. If several lights are used together, they can be controlled by one dial if they are connected via a controller cable. Generally, the lights are powered by the mains adapter supplied with the units, there is also the option for using power packs.
All lights can be tilted; the mounting bracket can be detached. Light mounts to receiving hole for 28 mm standard spigot and - vertically or horizontally - on suitable stands and fixtures with 16 mm standard spigot. 1/4” connecting threads on top and bottom side of the light for mounting on suitable stands/fixtures when the mounting bracket is removed.
- * LED panel: 840 LEDs,
- * Colour Renditions Index: CRI = 85-90
- * Colour temperature (adjustable): 3200-5600 K
- * Illuminating surface: 26 x 26 cm (10.2 x 10.2 in.)
- * Illuminance: 7270 lux at 1 m (3 feet) and 50° angle of radiation
- * Power consumption: 60 watt
- * Operating voltage: 10 - 18 v DC
- * Battery operation with V mount battery
- * Supplementary equipment (included): Barn doors for direct-aim lighting and for LED protection when stowed away.
- * Dimensions (including mounting bracket): 35 x 37.5 x 6.5 cm (13.8 x 14.8 x 2.6 in.)
- * Weight: 1.73 kg (69.2 oz)
* Mains adapter: Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
Output 15V, 8.0A
Scope of supply: lighting unit, mains adapter, detachable diffuser screen, controller cable and two connecting pieces.