StarCluster, LED camera light.
Easy to control and exceptionally bright, the Kaiser StarCluster LED Camera Light is ideal for videographers and photographers alike.
Compact LED soft light for photo and video is especially useful when shooting videos with DSLRs and CSCs. 8.5 x 6 cm (3.3 x 2.4 in.) Its 96 LEDs are fully dimmable simply by turning the dial on the back panel, (daylight / neutral colour rendition). 600 lux illuminance at 1 m (3 ft.) distance and 60° angle of radiation (half-value angle).
The light comes supplied with a diffuser screen and an orange 3200K artificial light filter, both of which attach via magnets to the front of the panel and a crystal clear protective screen. Also provided is a pan and tilt head, with 1/4" threads for mounting the light on top and for a tripod underneath, ideal for positioning the light as needed.
Up to nine StarClusters can be joined together in a 3x3 configuration. The lights slot securely together side-by-side and a connecting bracket is supplied to stack the lights on top of each other.
Power supply by five standard AA batteries or rechargeables housed in the rear battery compartment. Can also be powered by a Canon LP-E6 battery (standard battery of EOS 5D MK II/III, 6D, 7D(MKII), 60D, 70D) attached on the rear side. there is also a terminal for mains adapter. Automatic shutdown when batteries are exhausted to prevent deep discharge and battery defects.
- * Illuminance: approx. 600 lux (1 m, 60°)
- * Colour Rendition Index: 85-90
- * LED service life: approx. 30.000 hours
- * Colour temperature: 5600 K
- * Operating time with fully loaded batteries: up to 2.5 hours (batteries not inc)
- * Operating voltage: 5.8 - 16.8 V
- * Dimensions of light head: 127 x 77 x 45 mm (5 x 3 x 1.8 in.)
- * Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz) (without batteries)
- * Tripod thread: A 1/4