X-Rite Color Checker Photo Kit Free 1TB HD
i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit is a convenient kit of two essential color tools – i1Display Studio and ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 – combined to achieve fast, efficient color accuracy and control for any photo production.
FREE 1TB HARD DRIVE - WORTH £50
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers both enthusiast and pro photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
i1Display Studio is an easy-to-use display calibration system with professional color results on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut:
- Intuitive all-in-one hardware device with unrivaled color accuracy. Utilizes same technology adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device.
- Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence.
Download the free ColorTRUE mobile app to calibrate your mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop color match of all your images.
Learn more here.
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is the next generation of the original ColorChecker Passport, now celebrating 10 years as an industry standard. With this new and even more powerful version, you can capture and create more perfectly than ever.
- Combines 4 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, gray balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target.
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plug-in).
- Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions.
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control color shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter using the gray balance target.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate color casting.
- Includes ColorChecker Camera Calibration software which supports both ICC and DNG profiles. Learn more.
- Includes Lanyard.
The i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit incorporates the ideal color tools needed by professional photographers to bring color accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.