X-Rite Mini ColorChecker Classic
A smaller version of the ColorChecker® Passport, the ColorChecker® Mini is 6.3cm x 10.6cm and is designed for on-the-job convenience. The ColorChecker Classic Mini offers users a flexible solution for situations where a more lightweight colour chart is required. The chart is perfect for photographers specialising in capturing fine art and heritage artwork.
The ColorChecker is a checkerboard array of 24 scientifically prepared coloured squares in a wide range of colours. Many of these squares represent natural objects, such as human skin tone, foliage and blue sky. These squares are not only the same colour as their counterparts, but also reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum. Because of this unique feature, the squares will match the colours of natural objects under any illumination and with any colour reproduction process.
Standard of Comparison
The ColorChecker provides a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true colour balance of any colour rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analysing differences in colour reproduction in various processes — avoiding costly mistakes.
- Capturing fine art and heritage work.
- Digital Photography: Check images, output and monitors.
- Traditional Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper.
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process.
- Digital Imaging: Check scanners, monitors and proofing devices.
- Cinematography: Television and Video: Check cameras, monitors, lights and film.