X-Rite i1 Photographer Kit
An i1Display Pro and ColorChecker Passport Photo bundled into one convenient box – saving you 10% off purchasing the products individually.
i1Display Pro is the professionals’ choice for unrivaled color precision, speed and controls delivering the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors. ColorChecker Passport Photo is a convenient pocket-sized tool for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent colour and creative flexibility.
Perfect Colour From Capture to Edit!
Save 10% against purchasing the products individually.
X-Rite i1Display Pro:
Color Confidence comment:
The X-Rite i1Display Pro is an ideal solution for those requiring a professional standard display calibration and in-depth analysis of one, or more monitors, and also projectors. Using X-Rite’s next-generation i1Profiler software, its ‘advanced mode’ will allow you to define specific options for a custom profile, as well as offering in-depth, quality assurance results for complete flexibility and control.
- Supports all displays, including wide gamut monitors
- Display quality check and trending over time
- Intuitive, with a 5 times quicker than standard, measurement speed
- PANTONE spot color optimisation
- Consistently accurate on-screen colour for total peace of mind
The X-Rite i1Display Pro offers professional levels of display calibration for the most discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals, looking for the highest standards of on-screen colour accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors.
The i1Display Pro uses the next-generation of i1Profiler software and offers a choice of ‘basic’ or ‘advanced’ modes for the ultimate in flexible control. The ‘basic’ mode offers a wizard-driven interface, with pre-defined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The ‘advanced’ mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows, together with display testing and quality assurance tools.
The i1Display Pro boasts ultra-modern design and incorporates the functions of monitor and projector profiling within a sleek, compact and fully integrated device.
The i1Display Pro also allows you to create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles. You can select a combination of patch set sizes, extract colours from specific images or PANTONE spot colours, chosen from the included PANTONE Color Manager Software.
The i1Display Pro offers great functions and features providing easy, accurate and professional standard display calibration, including:
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) - Adjusts your display hardware to speed up the whole process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Advanced Filter & Optical Systems - For unrivalled colour accuracy
- i1Profiler Interface - With ‘Basic’ and ‘Advanced’ modes for the ultimate in flexible control
- Ambient Light Smart Control - Optimises profiles based on lighting conditions
- Flare Correct™ - Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by glare on your screen, to ensure totally accurate results
- Faster - Five times faster than other devices
- Advanced Profile Settings - Provide flexibility and control
- Profile Optimisation - For user-defined, or PANTONE spot colours
- Multiple Monitor and Workgroup profiling
- Quality Assurance - Monitor uniformity, PASS/FAIL, deltaE tests and colour accuracy trending over time
- Projectors - Quickly and accurately create projector profiles and see your images on the ‘big screen’ with complete colour confidence
- Support - Technologically advanced filter and optical systems delivers unrivalled calibration for the latest displays, including LED & Wide Gamut monitors
- Field Upgradeable - Spectral calibration makes the i1Display Pro ‘upgradeable in the field’ so is future proofed to support forthcoming monitor technology
- Peace of Mind - With a 2-year warranty
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport is a must have for any serious photographer and offers the first stand alone camera DNG profiling and RAW workflow solution for use within any RAW file editor.
ColorChecker Passport consists of three photographic targets, in one pocket sized protective case and camera calibration software on DVD, making it ideal for all types of work, providing effortless colour control and creative versatility.
- Creative Enhancement Target - Get creative with your images in a single click. This target allows evaluation of highlight and shadow detail, in addition to warming and cooling white balance patches
- Classic Target - Industry standard 24 patch classic colour reference target for creating camera profiles and evaluating specific colours
- White Balance Target - New white balance target for more accurate control
X-Rite ColorChecker Passport also includes camera calibration software that works with the Classic Target and allows you to create custom DNG profiles, in its own standalone software and also as a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom 2.
The ColorChecker Passport is a must for any serious photographer and offers numerous functions and features, including:
- Winner of the 'Best Camera Accessory' in the noted 2010 Technophile Awards
- Custom DNG profiling for all digital cameras
- Enhance images within your RAW workflow
- Batch process multiple images with set profiles
- New custom White Balance Target
- Compact, convenient and supplied in a protective case with lanyard
- Standalone DNG profiling application on DVD
- Plug-in for Adobe Lightroom 2
- Online interactive video tutorial
- Compatible with Windows 7