X-Rite i1Basic Pro 2
X-Rite i1Basic Pro 2 offers the most accurate and consistent colour calibration and profiling from capture to view. i1Basic Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level colour management for imaging professionals.
Quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles, ensuring the colours you capture and view are true to life.
The i1Basic Pro 2 features:
- i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer - Next-generation technology that delivers increased colour accuracy, ease of use and professional-level features for high-end, accurate profiling.
- i1Profiler Software for Monitors and Projectors - The i1Profiler software features basic and advanced modes to professionally calibrate and profile monitors and projectors.
- PANTONE® COLOR MANAGER - Easily capture and manage spot colours, and keep your PANTONE libraries up to date with this colour palette creation and swatch bridging software.
The i1Basic Pro 2 is easy to use, versatile, accurate and reliable - making this a must-have product for Colour Perfectionists.
- Illuminant Design allows for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) plus Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument and ensures your investment well into the future
- Enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation allows for the most accurate profiling for today’s enhanced range of substrates. Now users can predict what colours printed on optically brightened paper will look like under both standard and specific light conditions using a single hand-held device.
- Positioning Detection Sensor provides a more robust scanning experience even on special substrates and low-resolution printers. It allows for the measurement of smaller patch sizes (as low as 7mm) in manual mode saving time and money on consumables and enabling dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1 and M2
- Status LED guides users through the measurement process and provides feedback on device status, improving the user experience and saving time
- Design Ergonomics throughout allows for greater usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection, and storage of the precision i1Pro 2 device, assuring the highest level of reliability and productivity
- Better temperature stability and higher brightness levels improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors
- All new diagnostics and self-correction features - Built-in wavelength calibration technology allows for self-diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration (with automatic correction and notifications) eliminating worry about your device’s measurement accuracy
- Maintaining and protecting the device (and investment) is easier than ever - Self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provides additional built-in protection from dust and dirt keeping your device working at top performance at all times
- XRGA equipped - i1Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it quicker and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards and have confidence that data sent or received from all links in the supply chain is reliable and repeatable