X-Rite i1Sis 2 - Standard size
X-Rite i1iSis 2
Fast. Precise. Productive.
Your time is valuable. If you spend any of it measuring charts, the i1iSis 2 automated chart reader with M-Series measurement illumination conditions will improve both your productivity and the quality of your print production.
i1iSis 2 with Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC)
The automated solution for high speed chart measurements, now with industry first true OBC correction solution. The i1iSis 2 is able to measure charts up to 23cm in width. Click here for more information about X-Rite's industry-leading Optical Brightening Compensation solution.
i1iSis 2 Benefits at A Glance
- Capture full spectral data for the charts you measure.
- Leverage switchable illumination to capture M0, M1 and M2 in a
- Single chart measurement cycle.
- Use with i1Profiler to accommodate a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC).
- Assure compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions.
The i1iSis 2 family of automated chart readers is X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) compliant to ensure the most precise inter-instrument agreement.
The i1 iSis 2 automated chart reader is compliant with the latest standards. M1 is now the specified measurement condition for GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2. M1 measurement conditions are required to achieve accurate proof to press sheet matches in newer D50 lighting booths.