Digital Contact Film - 160 A4 10
Digital Contact Film has been specifically developed for printing contact negatives through an inkjet printer. The film can be used for any darkroom process, from alternative processes (Cyanotype and Argyrotype printing) to contact printing onto silver gelatine papers. Digital Contact Film is instant dry and water resistant.
We have included Digital contact film in our alternative process kits, Cyanotype, Argyrotype and Gum Bi-Chromte, for over 15 years. It's specialist coating specifications give image quality second to none. Compatible with both Dye and Pigment inks.
Key Features of Digital Contact Film
- * Print contact negatives through an inkjet printer
- * Can be used for any darkroom process
- * Instant dry and water resistant
- * Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- * Available in cut sheets and rolls
All Fotospeed papers come with our FREE generic or custom ICC profiles.