i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit inc. Adobe Creative Cloud Photo
Amazing images deserve amazing colour.
Claim your 1-year complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan! Worth £119
When purchasing this X-Rite product, this offer gives you a complimentary one-year subscription to Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC, and most of all, a colour workflow that you can count on. It really is the perfect partnership for anybody serious about creating stunning, colour-accurate images.
But hurry, this offer is only available until 31st December 2019.
i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit is a convenient kit of two essential colour tools; i1Display Studio and ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 – combined to achieve fast, efficient colour accuracy and control for any photo production.
The i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit was created for enthusiast and professional photographers looking for a convenient, easy and affordable monitor calibration solution, coupled with the ability to achieve ideal colour accuracy and control from their camera
The kit includes:
- i1Display Studio calibration device and easy, wizard-driven interface i1Display Studio software to get you to a brilliantly calibrated monitor, laptop, mobile device or projector.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, a convenient pocket-sized case including four photographic targets and ColorChecker Camera Calibration software for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent colour and creative flexibility.
Benefits for your colour workflow:
- Easy to use with professional-level results for on-screen colour accuracy for monitors, projectors and mobile devices.
- Save time, frustration and money and gain full creative control over your images.
- Easily capture custom white and grey balance to eliminate colour casts and set proper exposure.
- Speed up post-production colour editing.
- Get consistent predictable and repeatable colour from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralise and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; check and control colour shifting.
- Create single illuminant camera profiles, or dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
Combining two essential colour management tools in this handy kit offers both enthusiast and pro photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
i1Display Studio is an easy-to-use display calibration system with professional colour results on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & wide gamut:
- Intuitive all-in-one hardware device with unrivalled colour accuracy. Utilises same technology adopted by leading display manufacturers as the preferred colour management device.
- Colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy across all your workflow.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence.
- Download the free ColorTRUE mobile app to calibrate your mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop colour match of all your images.
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is the next generation of the original ColorChecker Passport, now celebrating 10 years as an industry standard. With this new and even more powerful version, you can capture and create more perfectly than ever.
- Combines 4 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, grey balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target.
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plugin).
- Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile that can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions.
- Use the Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control colour shifting or neutralise and create a look with one click.
- Set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter using the grey balance target.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate colour casting.
- Includes ColorChecker Camera Calibration software, which supports both ICC and DNG profiles.
- Includes Lanyard.
The i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit incorporates the ideal colour tools needed by professional photographers to bring colour accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.
i1STUDIO and COLORCHECKER CAMERA CALIBRATION SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS
- MacOS X 10.12x, 10.13x or 10.14x (with latest upgrades installed)
- 2GB RAM
- Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
- 2GB of available disk space
- Powered USB port
- Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
- Latest drivers for video card installed
- DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application
- Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
£199.99Inc VATDelivery next working dayLow Stock
Read more about cookies...
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website. It will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to law enforcement agencies).
We may sometimes embed content from 3rd party websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party's website for more information.
Cookies We Use
|CookieConfirm||The presence of this cookie is used to remember the fact that you have confirmed that you are happy to accept cookies|
|ASPSESSIONIDxxxxxxxx||This is a Session Cookie (session cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser). It identifies you from one page to the next and is used, for example, to keep track of your logged-in status.|
|UserID, account, password||These cookies are used to remember your login credentials for when you next visit our website. They are only created if you choose the “Remember Me” option on the login page.|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||These are cookies created by Google Analytics and are used to provide us information on which web pages are the most popular, and the most popular search terms used by visitors arriving at our site.|